Meeting Date and Time: Every 1st Thursday, 8 am
Location: Wheaton Chamber Office,108 E. Wesley St, Downtown Wheaton
The Ambassador Club of the Wheaton Chamber of Commerce is a prestigious public relations, goodwill booster committee dedicated to enhancing the Chamber and therefore the community.
The objectives of the Ambassador’s Club shall be to:
- Help ensure the unity and strength of the Chamber organization, by providing an opportunity for continued involvement for former Board Members and Leaders.
- Function as a public relations arm of the Chamber.
- Create a greater appreciation for the Chamber through participation in Chamber and community events.
Membership to the Club is extended to a Chamber Member by invitation from the Ambassador Club. Ambassador qualifications are to:
- Be a member of the Chamber in good standing
- Serve at least one year on the Chamber Board of Directors, or as a Committee Chair.
- Have a record of Chamber activities and a willingness to continue service.
- Wish to ensure achievement of the Club’s objectives.
- Presence at Ribbon Cutting, Monthly Luncheons and other special events
- Chamber Connections: Reaching out to new members to enhance their Wheaton Chamber experience
ELITE SPONSORS - NEW option for 2017 Taste of Wheaton!
8 SUPER Premium Booths available in the very best high traffic areas of the park. You will have business EXCLUSIVITY in this area!
Tent, table and chairs are included.