We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic professional to assist in the growth of a busy office. Corporate Strategies, A Sandler Training Center is a world leader in sales and sales management training and has grown significantly over the past 25 years by working with clients who have a strong commitment to improving sales culture, productivity, and a stronger bottom line.
This position is part-time and is a mix of administrative, operational and marketing support; suitable for candidates looking to hone professional relationship-building and business development skills that are applicable in any industry or profession.
Hours will be between 18-24 hours per week. Specific days and hours are negotiable based upon company and candidate preference.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Assist in executing a variety of administrative and marketing activities to support the work flow for all CS&S events and major training projects
• Contribute to marketing and PR initiatives by writing, producing and distributing collateral as directed by the marketing team to promote our company, services, special events, etc.
• Update promotional material via website, e-marketing, Social Media, flyers, etc
• Assist with keeping both internal and external training projects on schedule and communicate accordingly
• Support sales team by building company lists, tracking them in CRM and communicating with team and clients as necessary
• Keep a pulse on high-priority marketing and promotional tactics and tools to increase engagement; contribute ideas to stay relevant and consistent
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills
• Proficiency in Social Media – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Familiar with list building
• High-performance mentality
• Customer-service oriented
• Willingness to learn and grow beyond comfort zone
• Strong rapport and interpersonal skills
• Professional and punctual
• Critical Thinker
Every company says we’re different but at CS&S, it’s true. We are a dynamic team who likes to laugh and have fun - but make no mistake - we are all over-achievers with a strong motivation to succeed.
We’re fully committed in creating an atmosphere to maximize your potential and expand your skill set in sales, sales leadership and customer service. Not only can you build an incredible set of business skills, you have the chance to make a true difference in the lives of your clients
Email your letter of intent (including specifics as to why you are interested in this position) and your resume to Lindsay Goetting at firstname.lastname@example.org.