Student Excellence Foundation
- Community, NFP and Service Organizations
Enriching education in Wheaton-Warrenville District 200 for 25 years!
The Student Excellence Foundation (Foundation), formerly NEW 200, engages the community to enrich educational opportunities for District 200 students with:
* Student Excellence Grants, fostering innovation in the classroom.
* Future-ready learning resources, stimulating creativity, critical thinking, problem solving, communication, and collaboration.
* STEM materials (science, technology, engineering, and math), offering hands-on activities which allow students to retain more of what they are taught.
* Enrichment opportunities, such as educational events or programs.
* Distinguished Teacher Awards for educators who personify educational excellence in the classroom.
ELITE SPONSORS - NEW option for 2017 Taste of Wheaton!
8 SUPER Premium Booths available in the very best high traffic areas of the park. You will have business EXCLUSIVITY in this area!
Tent, table and chairs are included.