Suzy Glowiak announces 24th Senate District Photo Contest
State Senator Suzy Glowiak (D-Western Springs) is asking local residents to highlight the rich history of the 24th
State Senate District by hosting a photo contest.
“Communities across the 24th Senate District have built a strong economy, affordable housing options and solid education systems,” Glowiak said. “This competition is open to all residents of our district to join me in sharing the beauty we see every day with people across our state.”
Participants will be asked to submit a photo that encompasses the communities of the 24th
State Senate District. The winners will be displayed in Glowiak’s Springfield and district offices.
“These photographers will encompass the magnificent sights of our communities,” Glowiak said. “I’m excited to see our district from your point of view.”
State Senate District includes all or parts of Elmhurst, Oakbrook Terrace, Wheaton, Clarendon Hills, Downers Grove, Darien, Glen Ellyn, Hinsdale, Lisle, Lombard, Oak Brook, Western Springs, Westmont and Willowbrook. To find look up addresses in the district please visit www.SenatorSuzyGlowiak.com
Contest rules are as follows:
- Photos can be of historical sites, buildings or landmarks as well as scenic sights within the 24th State Senate District. Participants must identify locations with street addresses or the closest intersections. The name of the location is also acceptable if it is a park or school.
- May submit as many entries as you would like before the deadline of 5 p.m. on Friday, June 14, 2019.
- Include name, phone number and location of the picture with every entry.
- Winning entries will be displayed in Glowiak’s district and Springfield offices. The photographer will be invited to the unveiling of their photograph.
- The contest is open to all ages.
- Email all submissions to Springfield@SenatorSuzyGlowiak.com.
Glowiak urges interested participants to call her Oak Terrance Office at (630) 785-3177 with any questions or concerns.