News Release: 5/23/2019May 23, 2019DuPage Credit Union and 101WKQX to Host Comedy, Coffee & Cars Seminar
at Two Brothers Roundhouse in Aurora
May 23, 2019 - NAPERVILLE - DuPage Credit Union and 101WKQX, invite the community to attend its educational, no-obligation Comedy, Coffee & Cars Seminar from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, June April 13th at Two Brothers® Roundhouse, 205 N. Broadway, in Aurora.
This seminar is intended for those who are thinking about purchasing a new or used vehicle. Question and Answer topics will include:
- How to negotiate the best price at the dealer
- The importance of a vehicle pre-approval
- What the current vehicle rates look like
- How much you can afford and your vehicle loan financing options
- How the Credit Union’s low rates and vehicle programs can save you money
- And more!
After the seminar, DuPage Credit Union’s friendly, non-commissioned Vehicle Loan Experts will be on hand to answer all of your vehicle financing questions- no pressure, no obligation. Attendees will also have the opportunity to:
- Enter to win tickets to see Smashing Pumpkins and Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds on 8/15 courtesy of Live Nation® and 101WKQX
- Enter to win a $50 Gift Card to any Two Brothers location
- Enjoy the Still Not Friday Comedy Showcase afterward for individuals 21 years and older
- Meet Lauren, mid-day host on Alternative 101WKQX
- Enjoy a wide selection of Two Brothers’ beer and food (for purchase) or free specialty-grade Arabica coffee
Seating is limited. Reserve your seat(s) today at dupagecu.com or by calling 800-323-2611.
About DuPage Credit Union
DuPage Credit Union is more than just a bank we’re a member-owned financial institution united by a common spirit. As a not-for-profit credit union with more than 35,000 Members, we’re energized to create memorable banking experiences to help with life’s events, big and small. We offer financial solutions to anyone who lives or works in DeKalb, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will counties; or attends school in DuPage County. To learn more about DuPage Credit Union, visit dupagecu.com, call or stop by a Branch Office. Deposits are insured to $250,000 per account by American Share Insurance. By Members' Choice this institution is not federally insured. DuPage Credit Union is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. NMLS #445096. DuPage Credit Union…banking inspired.
101WKQX is Chicago’s only Alternative station and reaches over 1.2 Million listeners each week. WKQX-FM is owned by Cumulus Media, which owns and operates 445 radio stations across 90 markets in the United States.
About Two Brothers Artisan Brewing
Two Brothers Artisan Brewing was founded by Jim and Jason Ebel in late 1996. In the past 21 years, the brand has expanded to include a 40,000-square-foot brewing facility in Warrenville, Illinois, award-winning craft beer, five artisan restaurants, specialty-grade coffee, a distribution company and a line of handcrafted spirits. Two Brothers Brewing Company currently offers seven year-round beers, nine seasonals and a number of artisan project releases throughout the year. With an unrelenting passion for producing high-quality, well-balanced beers that push the boundaries of flavor, Two Brothers remains 100% family owned and staunchly independent.
Providing Membership value for over 60 years - invite your family, friends and neighbors to join DuPage Credit Union.