Women who are members of this committee place great value on the relationships they develop with other businesswomen. Because of those relationships they accomplish great things together and grow their business while also developing professionally.
There are opportunities to:
- Expand your network to include more Chamber members, especially women, and connect with Women In Business groups in neighboring chambers.
- Develop relationships with other businesses
as you learn more about them
- Make connections and promote partnerships between
- Contribute to the development of programs and events which focus on the particular needs and interests of women in business.
Women In Business will work to promote professional growth and development for Wheaton Chamber businesswomen by:
- Adding value to Wheaton Chamber memberships through events
and opportunities with special appeal to women in the business community, businesses who have women as their target market,
and women in the community.
- Increasing the visibility of women in the business community
- Fostering relationships between Chamber members and between businesses to develop and grow business.
Women In Business recommend a speaker topic for one of the Chamber's monthly membership luncheons.
Women In Business manage the "day of" logistics of our gala event "The Best of Wheaton Gamon Awards".
The Annual "Denim to Diamonds" Fashion Show is the Women In Business' signature event that draws a huge crowd from the community ans well as Chamber members. Dozens of businesses participate in some capacity at this high profile event which also raises hundreds of dollars each year for two specially selected local charities.
Women In Business will be an integral part of this year's golf outing.
Meeting Dates: First Wednesday of the month
Meeting Time: 9:15 - 10:00 am
Location: Wheaton Chamber Office,108 E. Wesley St, Downtown Wheaton
See events calendar