Create a great first impression on new Wheaton residents!
For a QUARTER per box, you can promote your business to new residents.
A one-time payment of $50 will put your business' name in around 200 households.
How it works:
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation
2) Deliver your promotional goods, informational flyers, coupons, etc.
to the Wheaton Chamber office (108 E. Wesley) by September 8th, 2016.
- Bring a quantity of at least 200.
- Only one item per business, please. This means only bring in 200 single unit flyers/coupons or 200 small promotional items.
- Make sure all flyers or items are smaller than 10 in. A normal sheet of paper won't fit.
- Be creative with it and we continue giving the boxes away until they are all gone, so make sure your items are relevant for months out.
3) After you deliver, the rest is up to us! You can relax & eagerly await meeting new customers!
- The boxes, supplied by Gia Mia, will be filled with all of the promotional goods by volunteers from Clare Woods Academy
4) New residents of houses & apartments will be informed about the boxes by Mid September
- Residents will be able to pick up a Residential Greeter Box at the Wheaton Chamber Office and other select locations
- We will continuing giving out the boxes until all 200 are gone.
Lindsey Cockrum- Membership Liaison
Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Want to Greet the New Residents Yourself?Let us know how many boxes you would like.You can pick them up at the office and startpersonally handing them out at your business
- Gia Mia
- Clare Woods Academy
- Wheaton Franciscans/ Tau Center
- Suburban Music
- Molenhouse Enterprises
- The Perfect Thing
- Bauer Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Escape for Fun
- Alma Dance School
- Wheaton Park District
- Town Square Wheaton
- SERVPRO of Wheaton/Glen Ellyn
- Hand & Stone Massage
- Village Animal Clinic
- Wheaton Home Repair, LLC
- Houlihan's Wheaton
- Cantigny Park
- Weber Orthodontics
- Sports Clips
- Wheaton College Artist Series
- Community School of the Arts
- First Presbyterian Church of Wheaton
- American Lock and Key
- Avenue Bank