Create a great first impression on new Wheaton residents!
For 40 cents per box, less than the price of 1 stamp,
you can promote your business to new residents.
A one-time payment of $75 will put your business' name
in 200 households.
How it works:
1) Email Doris, email@example.com , to confirm your participation
2) Deliver your promotional goods, informational flyers, coupons, etc.
to the Wheaton Chamber office (108 E. Wesley) by Friday, April 21, 2017.
- Bring a quantity of at least 200.
- Only one item per business, please. This means only bring in 200 single unit flyers/coupons or 200 small promotional items.
- Make sure all flyers or items are smaller than 10 in x 10. A letter size sheet will need to be folded.
- Be creative with it! Please make sure your items are relevant for the entire season.
3) After you deliver, the rest is up to us! You can eagerly await meeting new customers!
The boxes will be filled with all of the promotional goods by volunteers from Clare Woods Academy
4) New residents of houses & apartments will be informed about the boxes by May
- Residents will be able to pick up a Residential Greeter Box at the Wheaton Chamber Office.
Our member apartment complexes, realtors and others will distribute the boxes to their new clients.
- We will continuing giving out the boxes until all 200 are gone.
Mondays - Thursdays 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Can you help us
greet New Residents?Email firstname.lastname@example.org.Let us know how many boxes you would like.You can pick them up at the office and startpersonally handing them out at your business