Why Should Your Business Be A Part of Taste of Wheaton?
• Over 25,000 participants
• Held in historic downtown Wheaton
• Close to public transportation
• Fantastic local and regional entertainers
• Exciting Market Place Expo with plenty of opportunities to feature your business
• 5K & 10K Run with over 2,500 runners
• Family fun for all ages
• Large Beer Garden area for entertaining potential clients or rewarding staff
• Over 30 carnival rides for the young and young at heart
• New features added for 2013
Download the 2013 Partnership Brochure (pdf)
Partnership & Marketplace Commitment Form
Download the 2013 Application (pdf)
Hale Street Restaurant Participation Packet
Download the 2013 Hale Street Restaurant Application (pdf)
Food Vendor Participation Packet
Download the 2013 Food Vendor Application (pdf)
Baggo Tournament Sign Up
Download the 2013 Baggo Tournament Form (pdf)
Volunteer Sign Up
Download the 2013 Volunteer packet (pdf)
Please note: You are required to attend the Volunteer Training Session held Tuesday, April 14th at 6 pm at Arrowhead Golf Club. If it has been more than two years since your alcohol serving certification, you must renew in order to serve beer or wine.
ELITE SPONSORS - NEW option for 2017 Taste of Wheaton!
8 SUPER Premium Booths available in the very best high traffic areas of the park. You will have business EXCLUSIVITY in this area!
Tent, table and chairs are included.