Like-minded professionals meet regularly for dedicated network building and development. We will also be sharing industry news, best practices and exploring timely topics.
- Women In Business Aim to encourage, support and empower women in the workplace.
- Plans the yearly Women In Business Expo
- Not For Profit Network Connects and elevates professionals in not-for-profit organizations.
- Not currently active if you would like chair, please email email@example.com.
- Ambassadors Club Invites seasoned Chamber members to join them as the good will ambassadors to the community.
- Chamber Champions Recruit, retain, recognize and reward prospective and current chamber members.
- Young Professionals Network Join this socializing club aimed at those who are newer to business, looking to learn and network.
Members are tasked with specific responsibilities to represent and advance the mission of the Wheaton Chamber.
- Arts, Business & Culture Members are tasked with optimizing opportunities for business to benefit from tourism.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Economic Development Consortium
COMMITTEES to Plan Signature Events
- Cream of Wheaton, a 4-day, hometown festival of food, fun and live music to kick-off summer! Presented in partnership with the Wheaton Park District.