Like-minded professionals meet regularly for dedicated network building and development. We will also be sharing industry news, best practices and exploring timely topics.
- Women In Business aim to encourage, support and empower women in the workplace.
- Not For Profit Network connects and elevates professionals in not-for-profit organizations.
- Ambassadors Club invites seasoned Chamber members to join them as the good will ambassadors to the community.
- Chamber Champions assist members get plugged into the chamber by attending events as well as promote active engagement of all members in chamber activities.
- Young Professionals Network.
Members are tasked with specific responsibilities to represent and advance the mission of the Wheaton Chamber.
- Arts & Sports Tourism members are tasked with optimizing opportunities for business to benefit from tourism.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Economic Development.
COMMITTEES to Plan Signature Events
- Cream of Wheaton, a 4-day, hometown festival of food, fun and live music to kick-off summer! Presented in partnership with the Wheaton Park District.